more on art
ArtSavant will inform, provoke, & amuse.
We will surprise you.
Come back soon to see how...
- "The Birth of Cool"
Richard Williams, for The Guardian
- "Movies: Advancing an Agenda, or Just Art?"
Colin Covert, for The Minneapolis Star Tribune
- "And the Best Year Ever Was ... 1905"
Dominic Dromgoole, for The Guardian
- "Common Sense has Much to Learn from Moonshine"
Phillip Pullman, for The Guardian
- "The greatest art show you'll never see"
Jonathan Jones, for Guardian Unlimited
- ""Don't count fine arts critics out"
by Paul Hodgins
- "Forget the battle, I'm off to the ballet"
by Richard Eyre
- "Standing ovations: three cheers for ending them"
by Joanne Kaufman
- "The Internet Debacle - An Alternative View"
by Janis Ian
- "Is Film Criticism Dead?"
Felicia Feaster's samples
- "The Standing O"
Tony Brown, now at The Cleveland Plain Dealer